Hello wonderful readers! I'm hoping your week has been fantastic; mine has been...a week, so far. I know, enlightening, right? But anyway, here are some goodies gathered from around the interwebs.
- 10 simple steps to setting your inner goddess free. (I think via gala darling.)
- gorgeous photography/set design
- very in depth interview with the guy who plays Pete Campbell on Mad Men. I'm sorry, but to me he will always be Angel's son.
- last week I linked to an article on the five love languages; chix0rgirl has some (very articulate) thoughts on that idea.
- raaaandom: 11 facts and myths on prostitution in america.
- how this guy prepares for public speaking. I like this. So much that I got his book from the library.
- also: 1,000 true fans. Interesting concept, and one I think I need to explore.
- mmmm. article on Syrie Maughm.
- want these eyelashes!
- kinda want someone to do this to the wall over my desk.
- lols! awesome scans from Sassy magazine.
- and how gorgeous is this necklace DIY? VERY, thanksforasking.
- found this blog when one of my brides linked me to it; loving her perspective!
- helpful: ten tips to be more creative.
So what are you finding wonderful this wednesday?