As mentioned in my last post, one of my goals for the year is to take a portrait of Fat Toddler every week this year.
Well, here's the first. His grandpa (we call him Papa) taught FT to drink all the milk out of his cereal bowl. Before he eats the cereal. So that's fun.
Well, last year's goal list didn't fare so well. On the flip side: we're in our new place! Which pretty much trumps everything in my mind.
- Start running regularly again. HAHAHAHAHAAH. I worked 12-hour days instead.
- Complete a 5-K. See above.
Read 50 books.
- Have a garden. Well, we tried that. It sort of worked.
Can jam.We also put up apple butter, so can I count that as two checks????
- Start a flock of chickens. And no.
- Throw two grown-up parties. *snorts*
- Potty train Fat Toddler. It's in process, so that's cool.
- Get away with hubby for a weekend. Wait. I did an overnight for our anniversary!
- A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014. (inspired by) That lasted two weeks.