things I like today

In lieu of actual information, since I'm supposed to be editing video footage. (Actually, it's almost done. I should be working on photos instead.)
- Hyperphotos. Extremely detailed images created by stitching together multiple telephoto shots. The closer you look, the more fascinating they are.
- Using Macromedia Flash to DJ. Slightly addictive.
- Cool things to put on the walls.
- I've been drooling over this chandelier ever since they posted it. Simply lovely. Now for a castle in which it will fit...
- Incubate your own eggs. I must be a homeschooler, since I find this strangely fascinating.
- Walking the Cabbage. Lovely, lovely images.
- White House photo blog. Lame interface; some cool pictures.
- Oh, and don't forget! NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow! I don't think I'll be participating, but don't YOU get distracted by those petty little details called life.

Comments

Popular Posts