spring fever is creeping in

It's warmer here today and I'm thrilled (we had the windows open yesterday!) but I'm dying for it to be genuinely spring. I can feel myself getting mad as a hatter, even as I type. I need warmth! And sunshine! And fresh air! I'm compensating by planning wildly for the wondrousness that shall be the new house. (The living room is definitely going to be Tiffany blue.)
I'm also crocheting like a madwoman. That yarn that I posted a couple of days ago is rug yarn, so it's getting made up into a little round multicolored rug that will be perfect in the office. I'm also trying to find more in pink and white and red to make a rug for the kitchen. I think for that I might actually end up using fabric strips because it will just be easier.
Le sister left this morning, much to my dismay. I mean, she HAD to leave (she starts the new job on Monday) but why couldn't she just live out here and be fabulous with me? Apparently I'm rather hyper when my sisters are around, though, so I'm sure the rest of the world is glad that we're once again separated.
In honor of spring, here are legions of springy things that make me happy and inspire me to be...springish. Or something.

I'm going to stop now. I'm off home soon, and hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of my latest thrifty goodness instead of just tumbling onto the couch with chinese takeout and "The Umbrellas of Cherborg."

Comments

Popular Posts