transitioning, low end

I have to admit that most years I'm eager for fall to be here; I'm ready to transition into tights and chunky knits. But this year, not so much. I've spent more time at the beach this year than any other, but I still can't get enough of it. Life is just too good; I want to push pause.
However, cold weather is approaching. The tricky bit is dressing for cool mornings and days that can get downright sweaty. Ew! I'm also a fan of end-of-summer clearance, so here are some sale picks from that girly teen store--Delias--that can make the slide into autumn. After looking at them, I'm thinking I may have to pick some up for my girls. (That would be my sisters-in-law, not a clever ploy to buy things for myself.) Anyway, after thinking about this, I'm going to do this with three of my favorite stores to buy sale items from, and this is the first. 

Decently sized, fun floral. Wouldn't this look great paired with a chunky sweater and slouchy hat? $14.99
Ok, hear me out on this one. It's a little garish, sure. But wear it over skinny dark jeans, black flats, and a wide cinchy black leather belt? I think it could work. $19.99

This has a fun racerback, and I like the red version. Try cabled tights, motorcycle boots, a calico skirt underneath, and a cashmere cardi over top? Very Olsen twin. $14.99

I'm all about the layered necklaces right now. $5.99

These shoes look very Anthropologie to me. But at a way lower price. Won't these be fun with tights and skirts? $24.99

Not leather, but still flat and sexy with either skinny pants or wideleg trousers. $14.99

Comments

Popular Posts