whiM: what happiness it's Monday

I've been thinking for a while that I needed to do something on Mondays to make them happier; I'm typically an avowed Monday-hater, and I'm trying to get over that. So here are a few reasons to be happy this Monday.


chocolate covered bacon by squeakyrat

  • This week (Wednesday!) is national Chocolate-Covered Anything Day. If that's not a reason to celebrate, I just don't know what is.
  • You know what mondays are good for? Lists. Especially Mighty Life Lists. Or 43 Things. Or lists of books one has read. Or movies one wants to watch. Or even what you're going to do this week. Lists are good.
  • Only a week and a half until Christmas! I actually managed to get most of my shopping done this weekend, and now there's just the waiting for things to be delivered so I can wrap them. My presents all look lovely, and I'll post a picture soon. Yes, they match my decorations.



crazy christmas lights

Comments

Bets said…
Hahaha... I have chocolate covered bacon in my fridge right now. ;-)

Popular Posts