the ultimate DIY gift list, not just for Christmas edition


Last year this time I was blogging on trailer trash glam, which has since met its demise. Well, one of my favorite posts OF ALL was the huge list of genuinely awesome non-cheesy tutorials for DIY gifts. This year I'm bringing it back, and since I've had a whole year to amass links, it's even longer! There will be reposts to some from last year, since that list is gone, but there's lots of new stuff, too.
Without further ado, here is the list of amazing DIY gifts for pretty much everyone you know who needs a present.

For her

For him

For kids

For Anyone
For Babies
For the home
Edible
Well, if SOMETHING on that list doesn't give you a brilliant idea, I just don't know what to tell you. Happy gifting, you guys! 

Comments

Popular Posts