reading: Where Women Create

By Jo Packham. Published by Sterling Publishing Company
If you're looking for organization ideas, love light-soaked rooms filled with beautiful things, or just want to pretend that your messes are creative and not actually messy, this book is worth a look. Filled with the workspaces of such creatives as Jessie Walker, Sara Toliver, and Andrea Grossman, each page is filled with color, and the sort of crowded, beautifully cluttered rooms that make me wish I were more creative and could deal with "pretty messiness." (Don't feel bad if you don't recognize the names right off; I didn't until I googled them, and then realized I knew their products, although I had never heard of those people before.)
I suggest flipping through the book for inspiration on your next creative project; the rooms are just that cool. They remind me of those collage-y things that you see over at ohjoy or dees. Definitely worth checkout from the library.

Comments

Popular Posts