As mentioned in my last post, one of my goals for the year is to take a portrait of Fat Toddler every week this year.
Well, here's the first. His grandpa (we call him Papa) taught FT to drink all the milk out of his cereal bowl. Before he eats the cereal. So that's fun.
Well, last year's goal list didn't fare so well. On the flip side: we're in our new place! Which pretty much trumps everything in my mind.
- Start running regularly again.
- Complete a 5-K.
- Read 50 books.
- Have a garden.
- Can jam.
- Start a flock of chickens.
- Throw two grown-up parties.
- Potty train Fat Toddler.
- Get away with hubby for a weekend.
- A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014. (inspired by)
I do still find things to share with you guys!
So I was supposed to tell you this about two weeks ago, and then launch got delayed, and then....anyway. I've started a new blog with a friend over here. It's not the same content as this blog, exactly, but it will be taking all my energy for a while. So aim your clicky fingers that way, and don't hold your breath for updates here.
Agh. You guys, I'm so sorry. Life has once again intervened, and in the past couple weeks I've acquired a new nephew, been sick, and worked a lot on the new place. (We're almost done.) I'm going to have a pretty exciting announcement on Monday, but until then, here's some of what I'm currently loving.
- Love this photo-covered journal.
- This very modern-feeling chandelier is AWESOME.
- I'll be trying this granola recipe soon.
- Suddenly I want to throw a party just so that I can have caterpillar place cards.
- how to style your coffee table. Good to know!
- I love this quick and easy kitchen banquette. (Also check out the floor: that's the stuff we're using in our new place!)