well lovelies, I'm not sure exactly what I have for you this week, but I'll throw it at you nonetheless.
- long and super-interesting article on the creative process behind selfridge's windows.
- lovely flower headband how-to!
- if you don't understand them, this is a good breakdown of the five love languages. Understanding these has helped my communication SO MUCH. You have no idea.
- I'm loving this mix
- lady gaga cookies! FANTASTICO.
- how amazing is this tshirt refashion? complete adorbs!
- um, I love this jewelry, and I'm pretty sure it's DIY-able. Yes?
- wow. incredibly powerful. (warning, kind of... sensitive? I guess? maybe NSFW?)
- tips for flying and being fab all at the same time
- love this style profile of kelly wearstler
- hahahaha. SO SO TRUE.
- finance and the fashion blogger. Hmm. Some good thoughts here.
- these images immediately had me scurrying to ebay looking for jewel-toned suede heels. (No, I didn't buy anything!)
- can we all just pause and realize that naomi campbell is 40? Um, yeah.
- love the styling on this shoot
- I submitted one of my favorite ever photos for the cover of professional photographer magazine. Long shot, I know, but hey! It's good to challenge oneself.
That's all for now, lovelies!