more pictures, but still no internet

Yes, my husband has taken to calling the local cable company daily and "chatting" with them, but still no banana. I'm starting to wonder if even when we do get internet back I'll devote as much time to this blog; I discovered I get MUCH more done when I don't have hours of blog reading to distract me. Instead of reading about beautiful things, I am creating beautiful things. I'm planning a garden and flowerbeds, running again, and have twelve weddings booked for this year. And I'm loving this living life business instead of reading about others' lives.

Anyway, I did another shoot. Lauryl, I wish you had been able to do the flowers for this one; I just picked some lilacs off a bush and popped them in her hand. But it was all good.

the eyes have it

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
awesome shoot! wish i could have been there, too... some day! ;)
Anonymous said…
Man, I can't wait for the return of your internet! You always find the best craft projects and cute things...
Anonymous said…
Twelve weddings... that means your a full time photog now right??

Popular Posts