just for fun I take pictures sometimes

So last week I dropped by the salvation army and I found this amaaazing vintage gown, all beaded and glorious, and it was only $9. When I found another, same size, right behind it, I knew that someone had died and I immediately searched the racks until I found all the vintage stuff, which turned out to be one slip, the two gowns, and three suits. So I bought the whole lot and brought them home, only to realize that this gown was freaking TINY. The only person I could think of who could fit it was, fortunately, game for anything.

So this afternoon instead of going to the beach, Eli did hair and makeup on Scarlett, and when she got it all done I went outside and snapped photos for about 45 minutes. These are the results. Did I mention that this is essentially my backyard? Also: meet gatsby the chicken and lucy the lop. Yep, they're cute.

The pink dress is the vintage one. The hat is also vintage, and I found that at goodwill some time ago. Eli's green dress is vintage, from goodwill, and her headband is forever21.


our muses

hatness

pets

fields of grassy stuff

inspired by marie antionette

and gatsby the chicken

that's lucy the lop to you

do you like my hat?

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
lovelovelove.
Porkchop said…
OMW. ahMAYzing.

Deliciousness.
Deanna said…
It would be forty kinds of fabulous even without the chicken. The chicken makes it sublime.
Unknown said…
You are UNBELIEVABLY talented.

Popular Posts