It's summertime, yo! I've officially busted out the ice cream maker and am once again working through my ice cream cookbook. (Check out some of the awesomeness.) Friday was coffee, raspberry swirl, and peach ice cream; that was in honor of le brother's 21st birthday. No pictures, though. Anyway, here's what's inspiring me lately.
- doesn't this layout look like something shot by Richard Avedon?
- And yes, I know vampires are hot right now (not much of a fan, actually) but this kind of looks like something to file away for when we do the angels and demons shoot that we're planning this summer.
- yay! another alternative to silk flowers!
- I'm currently obsessing with downsizing my life, so I'm really enjoying this tiny life.
- oh! best spread from this month's vogue: the wedding party.
- mmmm! delicious bridal shower!
- ooo! an apron tutorial.
- eta: summer reading lists! Fun! particularly loving this one.
As I type this I have a very quiet bunny and a very LOUD guinea pig hopping around my ankles. Surreal. I love my life.