- your winter reading list as suggested by Jennifer Weiner. Simply by virtue of the fact that she loves Joshilyn Jackson, I'm pretty sure I want to check out her suggestions.
- really interesting behind-the-players article about the superbowl. Which is over, but it makes me EVEN MORE glad that green bay won.
- whaat? one pair of glasses for EVERYTHING? These are so steampunk and rad. I kinda want.
- chanel + stopmotion. OH YES.
- hmm. the things that inspire the cherry blossom girl kinda inspire me. A lot.
- mini lady gaga outfits! WIN
- loving these nature prints
- how to make a plaid shirt way more feminine
- eeeek! loving this gold eyeliner!
- and now for a whole bunch of photo shoots that I love: nicole kidman, amazing movement, winter light, vintage cindy (isn't she fabulous?), black and white james franco
wednesday wonderfulness, oops I forgot!
I have no idea how I forgot that yesterday was Wednesday, but there you have it. I totally did. So without further ado: this week's round of linky goodness.