No theme this week, as far as I can see.
- must try this: chocolate mousse in five minutes.
- two quotes I love this week: get over where you're from and how to set the world on fire
- things that made me laugh this week:ages when men are too old to wear... and overrated things
- how to build a champagne pyramid!
- how does grey goose relate to you as a small business owner?
- love these: rejected book covers.
- can someone please buy me this?
- the periodic table of storytelling? What?
- making baby shoes? love this!
- how perfect is this wedding decor?
- umbrella inspiration!
- foods that have been added to the list for my next NYC visit (yes, I maintain a running list): zaab elee, cauliflower pizza, chocolate mousse.
- intriguing: interview with Lagerfeld. This might be worth a post of its own...he has some intriguing viewpoints.