where I've been, sort of

So I was reminded today that I have not updated the old blog in a while, and although most people who bother to follow are my friends on facebook, there are some who aren't. Which means they haven't seen the COPIOUS AMOUNT of photos that I've taken and posted of my (now professionally posing) son. Can't believe he's now three-and-a-half months old! On the one hand it seems like it was just yesterday I was pregnant; on the other it feels like his decided little personality has always been around.
Where have I been? I flipped through my very brief posting apres-bebe, and realized I never updated you all. I'm still working at Starbucks (their health care is amazing!) and I ended up going back to the paper after all, just cause I love it. And then I shot my first wedding of the year a few weeks ago. (You've no idea how glad I am that I had a pretty much empty spring. Getting that edited/delivered has KILLED me.)
Working moms, if you have any suggestions on how to keep from losing my mind? Please pass them along.
So. Pictures.

::with his grandpa::
This is Linc with my dad. Although we claim this child looks exactly like my husband (and he does), there are expressions he makes that are JUST LIKE MY FATHER. It's crazy. And Grandpa Sam is absolutely smitten. This isn't his first grandson, but it's the first one he's been given unlimited access to. 

::three months old::
So the eyes? All mine. The hair? Both of us. 

::three months old::
I love his smile. So much. He learned about three days ago that he has a voice, so we've heard ceaseless crowing and squawking since then. It's amazing. 

::all of us::
All three of us together in Ohio, taken a couple of weeks ago. Linc isn't terribly interested in the camera, but since we matched we had to snatch an image. 

That's it for now, lovelies. 

Comments

Popular Posts