in which I'm still alive, but barely

Also known as my monthly post. Because I seem to spend all my time and energy feeding this gigantic munchkin:
::lincoln times three::
He's thriving, obviously. I'm surviving, almost. It's not him that's overwhelming, it's him plus everything else (two jobs and a photography business). Some changes are coming down the pike, however. I can't continue at this rate.
Being a mom, however, is pretty much the best thing ever. Can't believe how much I genuinely love chilling with my little man. If you'd told me a year ago that I would just sit and talk to a tiny person who doesn't have teeth and can only squeal, I'd have thought you crazy.
And yet. here we are.
However. This isn't turning into a mommy blog, I promise! Only sometimes.
A couple of things I want to share. First off, I can't seem to stop listening to this song:

Second, I've gotten hooked on the styling challenge put together by this style duo. The August prompts are below, and I've downloaded the image to my phone just as a way to spark ideas when I'm getting dressed every morning.
Let me know if you decide to play along!

Comments

Jenny said…
He is absolutely adorable.

Popular Posts