Lose 20 pounds. This will be the year I am finally confident in a bikini.I have no idea how much I've lost this summer, but I felt crazy awesome in a bikini this year! Wooo! (fact: friends who tell you that you look awesome help. Seriously. You have no idea.) Shoot 25 weddingsWell, I shot either 22 or 23. That was PLENTY.
- Throw three "grown up" parties, starting with an Oscar party. FAIL. Had an Oscar party, and there I STOPPED. I have people over all the time, but maybe "grown up" parties are beyond my abilities.
- go swing dancing, finally. FAIL.
- Mail Christmas cards before Christmas. Ha! Another year without sending Christmas cards.
- Make 90% of my christmas gifts. FAIL. No time. Really.
- Read one non-fiction book per month. I think I managed this, if you average it out.
Buy a new computer for the business.Ordered it 5/11/09
- Run that 5k, finally. FAIL.
- Sort and organize my clothing collection. Completed! Getting ready to do it again with the move.
- Have an art show of just my work. FAIL.
- Start writing that book I've been mulling over in my brain. FAIL.
- Adopt a bulldog. Didn't happen. But we did get a bunny.
- See a broadway show. FAIL. Despite two New York trips.
- Take a mini-trip with le husband. (Or a full-length one, but I'm not stretching too hard here!) Also didn't happen.
- Visit LA! (Lauryl and CS, this is to see you guys.) Visited Michigan instead.
Have a gardenIt's in progress! 05/09
So. There was much that I didn't do in 2009 that I originally thought I wanted to. But there were tons of other things I did that I'm super-proud of. I'll get it all written up eventually.