Wednesday wonderfulness, say what?
It's me! I have pretties!
- If you want to see someone do maternity fashion right, follow Casey. She's adorable.
- These shoes? They need to be in my life.
- How fun would these be at a first birthday party?
- I think I need to attempt to DIY a sequin stripe tee.
- a diary of living in Manhattan during Hurricane Sandy
- Glitter magnets!
So, where I've been. Photographing weddings (the usual) as well as some lovely fashions. Making deer meatloaf. (I think I need to share the recipe. Legitimate yumminess.) Making that sock monkey costume for the Munchkin. Knitting. (!!!!) Planning the Christmas stocking situation. Getting excited about Thanksgiving. (Hooray for stuffing!) Wasting time on Pinterest. Things I have not been doing: running. Watching what I eat. Working out.