etsy stores worth checking out

It's that time of year again, when we have to start thinking about the holidays (hooray!). I love Christmas, love giving presents, and hoard great ideas throughout the year. I also love supporting small artists as opposed to big box stores whenever possible, so etsy is my fave. Here are five stores that I currently love.
Kelsey Davis Design does adorable little plush taxidermies. I think these would be amazing in a kid's room or even to add texture to your art wall. 


Letters on Love creates dramatic black and white text art pieces. So many fantastic phrases from which to choose! 

The Curator's Prints sells amazing vintage and current astronomy-themed prints. So beautiful. 

Art Hearts Shop does paper-cuttings, and they are gorgeous. 

Laurel Begley Ceramics creates tiny, beautiful clay pieces. I love the sugar bowls! 

These are my favorites; I hope they get your brain spinning! 
(All images belong to the respective shops they represent.) 

Comments

Popular Posts