your weekend reading, delivered
Well, I was working like crazy this week, and sick last weekend. So I've fallen behind on So Many Things. On the bright side? I made a list of things to go in my hospital bag. You know, since I should be delivering in about five weeks. And....that's about it. But hey! I read some articles on the interwebz. And saw some pretty things. (And finished editing a wedding AND ordered our christmas cards. Winning. At. Life.)
- I'm sure you saw that catcalling video that was going around. Well, Slate pointed out the problems with it, and then CNN got some chauvinistic dude to explain to us why we shouldn't be bothered by catcalling. (Warning: don't click the second link unless you want your blood pressure to rise.)
- One of my former brides had some wise words about parenting.
- This DIY record clutch has a good idea in there somewhere.
- Loved this list of common grammatical errors.
- Heeheehee. Shitbloggerswear.
- What do you think about the Japanese art of decluttering?
- THIS FLOOR. I want it in my bathroom, please.
- Need some free sewing patterns? Here you go.
- "My dad was a serial killer." Just..wow.
- What do you think about eyelash tinting?
- An interesting debunking of the Lone Genius Myth.