pretty little things


random inspiration from Fashion Week, part one.
Betsey Johnson:

Isn't this pink jacket too perfect? I want one to wear over skinny jeans with a long tank top underneath. I love the vintage feel of it.


This is so eighties fabulous: the ruffles, the boning, the petticoat. I love the idea of updating a dated dress with a skinny belt and fab shoes.

Heatherette:

The layering, the colors, the patterns: it's all good. I especially adore the layered necklines.

Ralph Lauren:

This color is amazing. I'm also loving how a very "grandma" pattern looks fresh because of the neckline. And, of course, the amazing hat. This show was wicked awesome with hats.


Love. This. Look. The exaggerated lapel, the long dress with the blazer thrown on over...so perfect. Must try. Side note: the first section of this show looked like the ascot scene from "My Fair Lady" had come to life, and it was beautiful.


Bell-shaped sleeves faced with black just make me happy. Also loving the cropped gloves and bracelet-length sleeves.

Hopefully I'll have more later. What have been your favorites thus far?

All images from Style.com.

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
i drive by betsy johnson on my way to work everyday and salivate over the dresses in her window... they are incredible.

Popular Posts