I prefer "quirky" to weird, thankssomuch

they don't call me chicken legs because I look normal

Yesterday was spent prowling around Annapolis looking for locations for an upcoming wedding shoot. I took advantage of the cooler weather to bust out the tights and loved the craziness. (yes, I got weird comments. 'Twas awesome.) In addition, wearing tights with shorts makes me feel more confident, for some reason. I'm not as self-concious of my legs.
vintage green jacket: thrifted
white tank: thrifted
vintage aqua shorts: thrifted
yellow tights: delia's
green flats: payless
white sunglasses: wet seal
vintage flowered clutch: thrifted

ETA: thanks to the comments and favoriting going on over at Flickr, this shot has apparently made the front page of explore. I feel so honored! (And a little sad--I set up the photo, but I didn't actually take it.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
gah! me loves! the shorts are utterly fantastic.

Popular Posts