bad blogger; no cookie

So, um, I've been rather absent. I don't see that changing any time soon; we're moving again, into a house with my sister, which needs lots of work. So there's not tons of time for stuff like my lovely blog, sadly. I'm currently working on le sister-in-law's birthday present, which is traveling out to her on Friday, and I'll post pictures of it. 'Tis lovely.
In the meantime, here are some projects that are enticing me. (These links have come from all over, so I'm not sure who to credit on each of them.)
making gift tins out of altoid containers
a super-fast knitted chunky hat
suprisingly lovely plastic flowers
a lovely, graceful tote bag pattern. I need to make one of these so I can put away my summer bag.
awesome dress made from a giant men's sweatshirt

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the link!

Popular Posts