where I've been

taking and editing lots and lots of photos. We had a funeral in Ohio last Tuesday, a wedding in Williamsburg on Friday, a bridal photoshoot on Sunday evening, and are living in a house that's in the process of being remodeled. So I really have no internet access-I have to poach off the neighbor's wireless, but only when le husband is home and I can borrow his computer. On the bright side, I get LOTS of work done without the distraction of facebook/message boards/RSS feeds.

So here are a couple of pictures from the above-mentioned projects. You can go to my Flickr to see the rest.

This is from the bridal shoot--we redid their wedding photos. Aren't they an adorable couple?
enchanted forest

This is from the wedding. Isn't her dress perfect?
special delivery

This picture is a couple of weeks old, but I just finished editing this batch and have new favorites that I had to share. Nice, eh?
wet tshirt

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
beautiful pictures! and i miss your inspiring blogs...come back! ;)
ThunderKat said…
Laura, awesome as always. You do great wedding/bridal work, but I super-loved that beach/guitar shoot. I can't believe he got in the water with his guitar!
pepper said…
wow. These are beautiful and that is a perfect dress.

Popular Posts