back with shoes

because after an absence of some weeks, of course you need some shoes to drool over! We were at the mall tonight, so I tried on three different pairs of shoes in hopes my husband would get the hint and buy some (or all) of them as my anniversary present.


This look better in person than they do in the picture. I love the red heel! But the ankle strap isn't the most flattering.


These. Are. Awesome. Completely and totally flattering. They run large, though--the nine fit me (and I usually wear a 9 1/2 or ten).

I couldn't find a picture of the other pair. In other news, for halloween tomorrow I'm dressing as a Devil that wears Prada. You?

Comments

Kelly said…
"for halloween tomorrow I'm dressing as a Devil that wears Prada."

Ooo - now there's the first idea I've heard that I could get excited about! I wonder if it's too late to throw something together . . . Be sure to post pictures!
Casey Maura said…
I second what Kelly said! That is a brilliant costume idea! :)
Anonymous said…
Welcome back! And glad to see the return post is all about lush shoes!

Popular Posts