bits and bobs

Today I borrowed the children of a friend so I could practice with little ones. Wow am I rusty. Out of the 24 pictures I'm giving to the mum, these are the only two that I really like. I see lots of practice ahead.
babytoes

In other news, check out the cover story from this month's flower magazine. The amazingly classy work you see is done by an online friend/irl acquaintance of mine, and I am seriously wowed by her skills. Read and be impressed.

Continuing with the discussion of feet (but not mentioning shoes!), check out these two posts containing tons of adorable baby feet pictures. Talk about inspiration!

We'er having a caroling party Friday night, so my life is full of planning for that and finishing up Christmas prep. I really need to take pictures of my awesome stockings (they look like boa constrictors after a meal!) and the garland on our poor, unwatered tree. Maybe tomorrow, when there is light.

Miss you all--life is insane.

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
aw, thanks! i think you're a terrific photographer and certainly hope that i'll have the chance to collaborate with you on a wedding someday! loving your new banner, too. xoxo
Jaime said…
When I first glanced, I thought your title was "bits and BOOBS!"

I love baby pictures! So sweet and innocent. And their feet are yummy.

Popular Posts