christmas pictures


The trees were on clearance last year at Walmart after Christmas; they were red distressed wood. So I painted them white and draped them in glitter. The stockings are kneesocks from target that I trimmed to match various personalities, and they were ovely and knobbly once filled.
decorations

This one is for a sister-in-law, and has yet to be presented.
gifts in progress

Christmas morning, the husband made us breakfast, and used his mom's recipe for cinnamon rolls. They were delicious.
breakfast.

Dig is kind of like Scrabble on crack, and it's the only thing we have the attention span for.
dig

Mmmm, delicious sushi. Looks like this roll had scallops.
sushi

My dad's birthday is Christmas day, so every year I bake him his favorite: German Chocolate Cake. I'm rather good at it by now.
happy birthday, dad!

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
great pictures, those cinnamon rolls look YUMMY!!! happy holidays!
s.i. michaels said…
Sounds like a *fantastic* Christmas. I hope your New Years Eve is just as lovely.

Popular Posts