happy news and more pictures!

Did I mention that lack of internet is making me downright prolific? I two, possibly three shoots lined up for this weekend, and did two this past weekend. Life is GOOD.

I did one senior portrait shoot with my husband, with a lovely girl who looks like a young Eva Mendes.

*smiles*


Then I did a shoot of my husband and his sibs, because I'm getting one enlarged as a father's day present.

youngest to oldest


We did also did an eighties-punk inspired shoot, with AWESOME HAIR, just for fun, but I haven't edited any of those yet.

But here's the super-amazing news: one of my photos is getting published in JPGmag! Woo! Remember the jumpy umbrella one? Next issue! I'm so excited it's all I can do not to squeal aloud in a public place. Wooooo! Thanks for all your votes, faithful readers--I know you were a huge part of this.

Yay!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, congrats! I'll be sure to look for you when my boyfriend gets his next issue.
Jaime said…
Nifty cool! How did JPG get your picture? Did you submit it?
Lauryl Lane said…
oh laura, that is SO exciting! congrats!!!
I really like that perspective of the second one.

Popular Posts