actually, happiness is not a warm gun

It is, however:
-having neon orange fingernails (because I can!)
-owning a brand new phone (blackberry! Posting on it right now)
-being in michigan for a whole weekend for a wedding
-consequently having lots of free time
-the prospect of nothing but harry potter, book five, and pringles for a whole evening
-having taken a leave of absence from sbucks becuase I'm so busy with weddings
-having the first signed contract for next year
-having the kids out for the next month. Woo!
Life is good.

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
hey, good job! sounds like you're rocking on your business... that's awesome!
Elizabeth said…
yay! 'cept i really want pringles now!
you were awesome this wknd, and I can't wait to see all the pictures you captured!
I LOVED meeting you :)
Take care & K.I.T.!
Love,
Amanda
Anonymous said…
Hey,

Great blog. I just happened to visit your site and truly speaking loved it.

Regards
Amit Bhagria
Beautiful Inspirational Motivational Life
http://uniquelifemakeoverprogram.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts