not dead, just busy

So I counted it up, and last week, since I shot a wedding, I put in about 40 hours at Sbucks and another 30 on photography stuff. This would be why I haven't been posting; its all I can do to maintain clean clothes right now. Our wedding on Saturday nearly got tornadoed out, but it cleared up in time for some amazing photos. So excited.

So anyway, I cam across this etsy store: le papier It actually belongs to my cousin's wife, and I'm rather enthralled with some of the offerings. She's very big into silhouettes, and I love it. Gorgeousness.

I hope to have a picture post by this afternoon; I'm editing like a madwoman. Also watching season two of "The Closer." Love. That. Show. "Thank yew so very much!"

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
I love that show, too!~ It's the only show that I've watched every episode of as it's aired since it's inception. Kyra Sedgwick is so cool. Can't wait to see pix from the wedding!!!
Anonymous said…
The last photo is perfection. So memorable.

Popular Posts