wednesday wonderfulness, miracle of life edition
This weekend I was the birth photographer/partner for a dear friend of mine, and OH MY GOODNESS. Lack of sleep has been kicking my bootay! But it was amazing to be present for such a thing, and I'm so glad the little man is safely here. (The delivery ended in a csection, so, you know, no bloody smeary baby pics.) Anyway, despite all that I was able to waste some time online this week, and here are the results.
- Love this editorial.
- THIS HAIR.
- This article. You guys, I cried. In public. Couldn't stop. There is goodness in the world!
- I also love this piece about the similarity between long-distance running and maturity.
- How super-lovely are these DIY statement earrings?
- This, ladies, is how to wear the sweater you stole from your significant other.
- Also, this made me laugh quite hard.