christmas present ideas

So this year on my side of the family, we're not doing presents; we're just doing stockings. We're all ridiculously excited about this, I must admit. But that's neither here nor there. Here are some of the ideas I've had lately.
  • If you check out the dollar spot at Target, they currently have those fun metal "mindbender" puzzles where you have to figure out how to separate the interlocking pieces. I picked some up today, figuring they would work well as an amusement on Christmas afternoon.
  • Photo Posters. I uploaded a couple of images to the Wal-mart website and I had my posters back within a week (!). The color looks fabulous, too. Definitely a relatively inexpensive choice.
That's all I have so far--I'm not terribly close to done with the shopping.

Comments

Meg said…
Just stockings? That is an excellent idea!! May mention that to my family for next year.

Popular Posts