plans for the weekend, sort of

Le husband is gone this weekend, hunting with his dad and brothers. So I'm having a girly weekend with le sisters, and planning on enjoying every minute. We kicked it off last night with viewing We Are Marshall. Movie featuring Matthew McConahey = total eyecandy, right? Um, not so much. Now we know why MM does not do serious movies: it just doesn't work. We spent the whole movie asking questions like: Why is he walking like a hunchback? Why is he talking out of the side of his mouth? Why is he waving his arms around like that?
That reminds me: we saw Dan in Real Life last weekend, and it was lovely. I'm currently compltely obsessed with the song that plays during the bar scene: Nasty Girl by Inaya Day. I'm trying not to listen to closely to the words, but the beat is fabulous.
Oh! The whole reason I started typing in the first place: five steps to becoming a better networker. Good stuff, and we all have to network sometimes, to it's good to have this sort of thing handy.
Ok, I'm off.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I need this kind of "girly weekend". Good for you ;-)

Popular Posts