Since I skipped last week, I have lots of inspiring awesomeness from around le web. Enjoy!
- An amazing set of self-portraits by a 15-year-old. I am in awe. These are my two favorites so far. (via ohjoy)
- do you think these are the corsages used in the second-to-latest jcrew catalog? They look strikingly similar.
- if you need massive inspiration, just check out ohjoy's portfolio. Those logos? Amazing.
- can I just say how much I love the idea of a custom-printed scrapbook? Awesome.
- don't want to see independently owned businesses go under in this economy? try this, and then pass it on.
- amazing split-second photos. mesmerizing.
- I know a bunch of my friends are doing gluten-free, so I thought I'd share this rather delicious-looking blog.
- hehehehe. Animals in fake beards. It made me to laugh!
- from the sparkle factory: building a successful marriage AND business partnership. Good stuff. Also: I want their butterflies!
- yummy: tutorial for amazing vintage hair. I need to try this, I think.
- a lovely, peaceful house. That is decidedly not mine.
- more productivity tips.
- brideshare: best. idea. ever. Check it.
- finally: a huge bunch of amazing fashion spreads. redheaded doll-likeness, sort of street photos, what I wished I shot more like, and some very bardot-esqe images. nice.