we'll call it weekend wonderfulness
Hullo darlings (all three of you that I have left)! I'm so sorry for the lack of wednesday wonderfulness this week; we've been having internet issues having to do with limited bandwidth, more people than usual in the house, and summertime storms, and I just hadn't had time to be online, so there were no goodies to share. Although things are now resolved, I still don't have much, but here you are.
- I'm loving this photostream. Something about the images are incredibly evocative.
- I'm also loving this tumblr. (confession: I actually work with her, and she's lovely.)
- my sister is very concerned about PennyMac, and now I am too.
- the black apple is wearing a star crown!
- Not to brag, but I'm super happy with this latest set of photos. I cannot believe she's 9 days away from due date here! Also: she put a LOT of thought into images that she wanted to try, and that made my job ever so much easier.
In other news, this is my last weekend with the kids in town, so we are making it COUNT. Family birthday party tonight (carrot cake!), a photoshoot in DC tomorrow night (vintage dresses!), and one last beach trip on Sunday afternoon (beach!). It's going to be crazy and awesome and exhausting, and that's the way we like it. Enjoy the summer awesome, yo.