wednesday wonderfulness, massive edition
This may be the last of these for a while; life took a giant turn for the crazy this week. But in a good way, I promise! Anyway, lots of long reads this week, because that's what I've been doing: reading long articles in the snippets of time between things.
- You know, I'm not normally much of a wreath person, but this one is lovely I think.
- Live now.
- Really long (and interesting) read on graphic design.
- How sexist are you?
- "I want the women who are differently beautiful to say, “I am gorgeous.” I want them to believe it."
- I wish I made journals like this.
- Kinda loving all these Amy Poehler characters.
- Hippo. Bookends. That is all.
- I found this non-alcoholic beer comparison to be very relevant.
- Any homeschoolers agree with this take on things?
- Can I please have this office?
- Aahhhhhh! Teeny tiny things!
- Recently ran across this photographer. Lovelove.
- This bouquet IS GORGEOUS.
- Scans of an old Disney handbook
- also: photos of real life nomads
- more interesting than it sounds: teenage brain development
Ok, well, that's it for now.