wednesday wonderfulness, at long last edition
You know, because I've actually had a bit of time in front of the computer lately.
- Um, yummy. Also: it's not too late for pumpkin puddings. I'm just saying. WINTER HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
- in case you were wondering if that link was so last year: is it old?
- one of everything on this page, please. Especially the pig-shaped paperclips.
- This looks yummy, but not quite right. Can't imagine pouring gravy on grits dressing. I'm just saying.
- Need to see if this homemade body scrub helps my winter eczema...
- Willie Nelson + Coldplay. Is good, I promise.
- this skirt is so pretttttty!
- How addictive is this....graphy thing. (Answer: VERY.)
- These vintage wedding dresses make me SO VERY HAPPY.
- I kind of adore this editorial.
- 101 things to do in NYC in the winter.
- read this: inspiration vs. imitation.
- 10 ways to sparkle more this year.
- Also, a little late but: what he learned from his resolution to work out EVERY DAY in 2011.
- also late but still helpful: delicious-looking brownie mix gift idea.
- And if you're not yet disillusioned about Steve Jobs: in his own words.
Well...that should keep you going for a bit, right?