goals for 2012
I know. I'm a bit behind. You know what? I'm ok with that. Other things I'm ok with that I didn't use to be: wearing comfy pants, minimal makeup, the color purple. So, see? Progress. Ok, goals.
- Read 50 books. Only made it to 44.
- Run a 5k with a sub-25 minute time. (post-baby!) HAHAHAHAH. I have only run once since he was born.
- Shoot 8 weddings. Shot 6.
- Attend wedding in Costa Rica. (Please note I said attend. Woo!) DONE!
- Do two band shoots. Did none.
- Re-cover all throw pillows in my house. Not done at all.
- Get back into pre-baby jeans. 5 days post-baby. Yay!
- BOOK at least two boudoir shoots. (As opposed to doing for free.) Not one.
- Get back on twitter. Done!
- Take off one day per week. Got closer to doing this.
- Make homemade jam. Did it!
- Send Christmas cards. Did it!
You know what? That's it. Right now there are so many variables in my life I can't even plan goals accordingly, but I'm ok with that. I'm learning to get better with uncertainty, I think.
For reference, here are previous goal lists:
Ciao for now. Dream big this year, people.