consumption

In a surprising (to me at least) twist, having a newborn means I'm getting much MORE reading and watching done. Breastfeeding will do that, apparently.
Currently reading: 11/22/63. I've never read a Stephen King novel before, because I don't like scary. However, I now see why he's so popular: he's a very compelling writer! I'm LOVING this.
Just finished reading: Toujours Provence. This was a re-read, pulled off the shelf when I hadn't yet made it to the library. I do love the writing of Peter Mayle.

Watching:
My Week with Marilyn. Beautiful. Michelle Williams is breathtaking, and Judi Dench is charming.
Martha Marcy May Marlene. Creepy and intriguing.
The Muppets. I'd never seen a Muppets movie before! Definitely enjoyed, now I want to watch more.

I'm not really listening to anything particularly interesting. Lincoln loves Les Miserables, though.

Comments

Popular Posts