in which I attempt to reclaim my pre-baby outfit mojo

I'm pretty fortunate that I seem to have shed most of my baby weight so far (not sure of the exact number, though: I don't own a scale). There is, however, a decided belly pudge. Since I've always had a fairly flat stomach without noticeable effort on my part, this has caused me to rethink some of my outfits. However, I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things. The key, I think, lies in the shoes. As long as I'm wearing heels I could get away with yoga pants, should I want to. But no worries, I won't be testing that theory any time soon.
Untitled
Dress: from the Gap, but it was a hand-me-down from my sister. (It's nursing-friendly, too! Woot!)
Wedges/earrings: Target

I definitely need to add some jewelry of some sort to this look, but baby steps, ok?

Comments

Popular Posts