outfit: sweet and floral for visitation

Inspired by Agathe at Stylebytes I'm going to start posting pictures of some of my outfits, in an effort to postpone the dread onset of "I'm married now so I don't have to impress anyone" syndrome.
This outfit is based around a skirt I just acquired. I love the floral print; it was enough to make me ignore the fact that it's some sort of stretchy knit fabric. (Although old and worn stretchy knit is, I've discovered, quite comfy.) Since I was going on church visitation with my husband, the outfit had to be demure. This is the first time I've worn the shoes, although I've had them for a while. In case you can't tell, they're dark green patent leather, and patent is lovely this spring.
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: vintage
Slip (that's the black lace at the bottom of the skirt): haven't the faintest
Belt: Ribbon from Joann's Fabric
Shoes: Secondhand

Comments

Popular Posts