things I like today

Target Couture. That's just funny.

One of my favorite stores for fun, inexpensive clothing that doesn't look cheap, Forever21, now has menswear available! Forget buying graphic tees from ExpressMen--for something that Mr. Man gets to wear maybe every other week, this is a much better price. (Have no fear: I've no intention of getting dress clothes here. The whole "you get what you pay for" thing aside, Mr. Man wears dress clothes 4 days a week, so it's worth invesing in decent quality.)

I am completely addicted to Jergens Natural Glow. I've been using it for about a week, and I must say, I think it works. I'm naturally very fair, a situation I have no problem with until I (a) get around my very olive-skinned husband or in-laws; or (b) it's the beginning of summerishness, and every is getting a healthy glow except me. So, I've tired both the body lotion and the facial moisturizer, and I now have a natural sort of glow, without lookng at all Oompa-Loompa-esqe. And without frying my epidermis.

Porkchop's favorite black Aldo stilettos, found at my favorite thrift store for $8. In her size, of course.

The Rolling Stone interview with Bono. I've been listening to it on my iPod, and it's quite interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts