summer sale loveliness!

The best thing about summer sales is that they take place while it's still warm outside. I, for one, am not counting the days until cooler weather; I'm still trying to soak up every available sunbeam. So here are some of my favorites, all under $20.
Lux Shadow Stripe foldover skirt. $15 from Urban Outfitters. Available in black and white, I think. I like the detailing on the top. This would also look cool layered over another, longer skirt.

Now these I'm coveting. Sudded O-Ring wood heel sandals, also from Urban Outfitters. Only $19.99! I love these with shorts or capris, and come fall they'll look darling with tights.





I actually rather like this top from Delia's. The print is fun, and the fabric looks cool and refreshing. Of course, I would wear it with a pencil skirt and wide belt cinching the waist. $14.99


Ok, I really like this wide scalloped suede belt from the Gap. It would look equally at home with a feminine dress or pair of jeans. And since it's suede, it should make the fall transition smoothly. Did I mention it's only $6.99?

Comments

Popular Posts