It's Friday! I have tomorrow off, so I've every intention of taking the sisters-in-law thriftstoring and then going to watch Pirates of the Carribbean tomorrow night with a gang of friends. Should be fun--and an excuse to wear a fun outfit.
- I guess that's one reason not to wear leggings. Albeit a dumb one.
- Interesting look at two family-owned restaurants run out of the same kitchen.
- Did I mention that I found directions for the Jayne Cobb hat from Firefly? I think I sense some Christmas presents coming on...
- Speaking of knitting, I think I need to make a sock monkey hat for Josh.
- Top ten reasons to buy yarn. (Although you could insert "books" instead of yarn and it would work just as well. Or fabric. Or shoes.)
- More projects to covet: Andy Warhol shoes, a scrabble purse, a super-amazing one-seam dress.
- A whole gallery of pincushions. Um, wow.