kind of an epically bad week thus far

So on Tuesday I came home from work to discover that my adorable bunny Chesterton had somehow run away. I was so sad that my husband attempted to acquire another, but the pet store was out. So now we have a guinea pig named Agatha.
Yesterday I discovered that I made a reallyreallyreally huge mistake with my business, and suffered the sort of meltdown that I have about every five years. I don't want to go into too much detail, but it was awful. Fortunately, as I type I am discovering that it might not be as bad as previously thought, so that's a good thing.
And now onto the not-so-happy news: I know you all have noticed posting becoming more and more sporadic. Well, here's the deal: I don't have time to devote to everything I want to, and this blog, started as a collection of loveliness and reveling in the creativity of others, is now taking more time than I have. I'm indulging my own creativity now, and I need to put my energy there. So. I'll be updating, but much much less frequently, and you can follow me on my photography blog but more often on twitter. I know, it's a bummer, but hopefully when things slow down I can pick it back up again.

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
aww, i'm so sorry you lost your bunny! and i'm sorry about your business problems, too. i always get a little scared when i hear about stuff like this cuz i wonder if i might be making any of the same business mistakes. let me know if i should be careful about anything in particular, please? i will miss your blogging... i really really hate twitter, so i'll try to keep up with you on facebook, at the least. xo.
ambika said…
I'm so sorry about your pet. That's terrible on top of what sounds like a slew of crazy things.

Believe me, I feel you on the break front. It can be daunting keeping up much less posting. Twitter is a great alternative, tho!

Popular Posts