wednesday wonderfulness

So my sister was chastising me for no posts lately, and I say chastise away because, um, I have a life and I made 14 pints of strawberry jam today and strawberry ice cream AND I'm typing this on the keyboard of my new and shiny mac. (Resolution: no meals at the desk. Keep said keyboard shiny.) On the other hand, I just drank a rawther large Diet Coke + Rum, so I'm feeling strangely energized. With that in mind, please ignore any grievous errors of grammar. 
Um, I have no more goodness, and I'm too tired to look for more. However, if you're not my friend on facebook or a twitterer you probably don't know that I've recently gotten my first tattoo, Chesterton the rabbit ran away, I got a guinea pig named Agatha, and acquired a rabbit named Lucy. Oh, and I did an amazing maternity shoot in Minnesota with some very yummy mummys and my husband's sister moved in with us, and she has a pet chicken named Gatsby. I promise to have real pictures soon. Really. 

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
i am still itching to see the playboy bunny pictures...
Marisa said…
Wait. E moved in with you guys? When did THAT happen? I am so out of the loop anymore.

Popular Posts