Yes, normally these would be compiled or expanded on, but since I haven't time, and I've a HUGE pile, I'll just throw them all up and see what sticks. Lots of tutorials this time.
- Julia Roitfeld's home in NY. Lovely, simple, chic. Oh that I could stack my magazines in such a manner!
- I love her take on a runway look, and while I wouldn't wear it exactly, it does get me thinking. Plus: military stuff = hott!
- adding loveliness to a medicine cabinet. What are other hidden spots that you can beautify?
- making toddler crayons! I just think a stack of these + a huge roll of paper would keep visiting kids entertained indefinitely.
- for all the soon-to-be yummy mummys: DIY maternity mini. (J, I'm looking at you!)
- this blog, and it's photoshop tutorials, are sort of riveting me right now. Most of it isn't my look, but gives some good ideas nonetheless.
- I. Love. This. So. Much. (The rest of her blog is amazing as well.)
- make your own mineral makeup!?!
- make a very elizabethan-looking ruffly collar.
- this wreath is too awesome. Adds a pop of modern-looking coolness to any room.
- Just for fun: free photoshop brushes. I love some of these.
- need some amazing vintage dress-making ideas? Check out this photoset.
- I waaaaaaaant these eyelashes! Preferably something with feathers.
- 10 inexpensive ways to dress up your house.
And if you made it through all that, congrats! I'm going to go pick strawberries and make jam with them today. Woo! (And then I'm going to put in another bazillion hours on the photo editing front.)