starting monday off right
Wow. I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted anything for you all, and I'm sorry, I really am. Life has just been full in a crazyawesomegoodinsane way, and the blog, well, it's not high on the list of priorities. I'm so sorry. So I'll give you a stack of random webby goodness, and maybe share more of my recent projects later in the week when I get more time?
- with fall nearly here, the red lip is back, and whowhatwear rounds up the best picks. (My personal favorite is a NARS color I've been using forever now, but that MAC PRO color looks interesting...)
- two weddings that couldn't be more different, and yet I love them both: a dreamy wedding, and a russian goth wedding. They're both so very individual and I respect that.
- stills from a betty-heavy episode of Mad Men, season one. They're just pretty.
- goooorgeous interior. (With random animals!)
- stills from an amazing-looking Czech film.
- oooo! A magical pill suggestion that should help with skin! Lovely!
- a video about love.
- 50 free resources to help your photography. Hmm. Some good ones.
In a quick roundup of the craziness that is life: I've started running again, we had another bake sale for breast cancer, I'm still behind on business-related stuff, Pumpkin Spice comes back to Starbucks this week, I've bought two pairs of shoes in the past week (I know!), and there should be much more to share within the next couple of days....if I get time.