It's Wednesday already, lovelies! Can't quite believe it, but I've already had a really productive week and it's not even half over yet Yay! Anyway, on to the good stuff.
- Inspired by these, I'm thinking someone needs to try wearing layered chains with vintage pins attached on the side. Anyone?
- Um, only the best wedding photo shoot EVER: books.
- make your own lace bunny ears! Fantastic.
- You've probably see this by now, but: 10 days in a carryon.
- I kind of feel like I might try making this today: mammoth crumb cake.
- these photos? breathtaking.
- I LOVE this: birthday surprise in the mail.
- do it because you can, and never ever take that for granted.
- I think more people need to join the happiness project. For it is awesome.
- this makes me laugh veryhard: the art of manliness.
- oooo, lovely. Book wreaths.
- super-interesting read: 12 online entrepreneurs share how hard they work. Answer: VERY hard.
- 21 keys to magnetic likability. I do many of these, but others were excellent reminders. The goal is not necessarily to be liked, of course. The goal is to impact lives. Which is easier to do when people enjoy your company.
- true story: what women want is special attention.
"...from being attended to, being given attention, we learn that we are worth being attended to."